Help Get the Word Out!
The principal intention behind the ITNJ’s Judicial Commissions of Inquiry is not to instigate witch-hunts or target particular figures, but rather to set in motion a culture which ensures the restoration of Truth, disclosure, reconciliation, and redemption surrounding the pandemics it brings to light. The first Judicial Commission of Inquiry Into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse was seated in London, UK in April, 2018. The ITNJ’s 2nd Commission Inquiry is Into Weaponization of the Biosphere, officially seated in Asia, June, 2019.
- Learn more about – and sign – the ITNJ Treaty
Commission of Inquiry
- Visit the Way’s To Help page to get involved
- Read the Commission Dossier – Evidence of the nature and extent of this horrific pandemic
- Support the Judicial Commission on social media through the Thunderclap campaign and the petition on Change.org.
- Read the Public Record of the ITNJ – Press Releases