These Are the Kinds of Issues the ITNJ Was Established to Address
Food and Farming Freedom
- Hundreds of farmers in India have committed suicide because contracts for GMO seeds have driven them bankrupt.
- Killing of heirloom sheep in Canada ~ A Canadian regulatory agency raided an organic farm and killed an entire herd of heirloom Shropshire sheep to check for disease. They were healthy. Montana Jones’ website: Shropshire Sheep
- James Stewart, Rawsome Foods (right to sell and drink raw milk)
- Man Charged for Treating Daughter’s Cancer with Cannabis Oil. Adam Koessler was charged for supplying dangerous drugs to a minor after giving his two-year-old daughter, Rumer, medical grade cannabis oil in a desperate bid to treat her stage 4 neuroblastoma cancer. Since being forced off the cannabis oil, Rumer’s condition has dramatically worsened and she is now in intensive care on morphine.
- GcMAF Lab in UK Shut Down by Regulators. Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has shut down a facility which was producing GcMAF/Goleic – a safe, side-effect free medication which cures a range of immunity-compromising health conditions including cancer and autism. According to the report, over 100,000 vials of the medicine were confiscated despite the fact that no ill effects were reported.
- Daniel Smith jailed for selling Master Mineral Solution, a life-saving treatment proven to cure malaria and many other conditions for pennies per dose.
- A woman who refused medications is locked in a mental hospital and medicated against her will, and her husband has fought through the courts for years to get her released.
Land Rights and Water Rights
- Gary Harrington in Oregon, jailed for collecting rainwater on his own farmland.
- Approval of the Belo Monte dam in Brazil is displacing indigenous tribes from their ancestral lands both upriver and downriver from the dam. Amazonian tribes unite to demand Brazil stop hydroelectric dams.
Right of Communities to Clean Water, Air, and Soil; Right to Sue for Damages to the Environment and Public Health
- Shipping companies dumping oil near a fishing village in Nigeria have destroyed the livelihood of the entire village.
- Workers at a chemical factory and people in the neighboring community in Bangladesh have alarming rates of cancer from breathing the poisonous gases.
- Judge in Australia bans mother from breastfeeding 11-month-old son because she got a tattoo. This decision was overturned; it is still a shocking example of violation of natural rights.
Parental Rights, Right to Homeschool Your Child
- Domenic Johansson, now 12, was seized from an airliner in a SWAT-style raid at age 7, and has been separated from his family ever since. State reasons for abducting the Swedish boy include homeschooling, refusing vaccines, and cavities in his baby teeth. When one court ruled in favor of returning Domenic to his parents, government officials kept the child in custody until they were able to get it reversed. A Swedish appeals court permanently transferred custody of Domenic to a third-party custodian and terminated Christer and Annie Johansson’s parental rights in December 2012. An appeal by the parents has been rejected by an international court in Europe.
- A German judge denied the Erz family permission to homeschool—even though the family was able to demonstrate they were providing a quality education.
Right to Refuse Warrantless Surveillance; Right to Refuse Cancer-Causing EMF Radiation of Your Home
Nullification of the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878
- US Supreme Court Refuses to Hear Challenge to Military Detention Clause of 2012 NDAA Act. Plaintiff Chris Hedges in an article posted at TruthDig.com: “The U.S. Supreme Court decision to refuse to hear our case…means that extraordinary rendition of U.S. citizens on U.S. soil by our government is legal. It means that the courts, like the legislative and executive branches of government, exclusively serve corporate power—one of the core definitions of fascism. It means that the internal mechanisms of state are so corrupted and subservient to corporate power that there is no hope of reform or protection for citizens under our most basic constitutional rights.” “In declining to hear the case Hedges v. Obama and declining to review the NDAA, the Supreme Court has turned its back on precedent dating back to the Civil War era that holds that the military cannot police the streets of America,” said attorney Carl Mayer…. “This is a major blow to civil liberties. It gives the green light to the military to detain people without trial or counsel in military installations, including secret installations abroad. There is little left of judicial review of presidential action during wartime.”
Right to Bear Arms, Right to Trial By Jury, and more…
- Rod Class DC Gun Case ~
Murder or Assault by Police Officers, Officers Not Prosecuted, Damages Not Paid to Families
- Eric Garner ~ Wave of Protests After Grand Jury Doesn’t Indict Officer in Eric Garner Chokehold Case
- Michael Brown ~ Coverage of the Michael Brown Case by Democracy Now
- Tamir Rice ~ Officers Tackle Tamir’s Sister After Shooting Boy
- Oscar Grant ~ Police Brutality – The Execution of Oscar Grant
- Baby Bou Bou Maimed for Life by Flash-Bang Grenade Thrown Into Home During No-Knock Police Raid. Courts deny family compensation for medical expenses.
- Alexander Vago v. County of Los Angeles et al, Federal Court Case # 2:13-cv-00868-DMG-RZ. Alexander Vago was an hourly wage worker in a natural foods store, an ordinary guy, who is now unable to work and on disability since the incident described here. On May 15, 2011, Alexander Vago was brutally beaten by Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Deputies Brent Bunch and Doug Duvall at a routine traffic stop for a minor traffic infraction. Mr. Vago was merely a passenger in the back seat of a car. He was unarmed and had no criminal record. There are multiple witnesses who will state under oath that he was calm and didn’t pose any threat to the officers or anyone else. He never lifted a hand to fight back or even to defend himself. He didn’t move. Nevertheless, the two deputies took turns tasing and stunning him in the head and neck about a dozen times until he keeled over in his seat half unconscious, then they maced his eyes at immediate range. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bad-cop-no-donut
Right to a Speedy and Public Trial, Right to Trial By Jury
- John Wilson from Australia Denied Trial By Jury ~ John Wilson created a website, RightsandWrong.com.au, to document his battle against the banks. Many of the links have gone bad, but most of the links in the green section at top are working, and the video and pdf documents in the right column can be accessed.
- Paul Andrew Mitchell, Private Attorney General ~ Jailed for 11 months without charge or trial
Mortgage and Foreclosure Fraud
- Uwe Schafer ~ FreeSpeechAustralia.org
- Ingunn Sigurdsdatter ~ A woman in Norway who has severed all ties to the state and declared herself a sovereign and a living woman “allowed” her house to be seized in a fraudulent foreclosure, and has since filed charges against the living woman posing as the Prime Minister of Norway, Erna Solberg.
Right of Journalists to Broadcast/Publish Without Censorship; Right of the people not to be intentionally lied to by Mass Media corporations
- Two journalists in Florida tried to do a story on Monsanto’s rBGH and were silenced. They have already exhausted most, if not all, local legal remedies. They filed a case in Florida seeking whistleblower status for retaliatory firing for refusing to report a false news story at FOX news. A lower court ruled in their favor. An appellate court overturned the decision. The judges found that falsifying news is not against the law.
Right to Peaceably Assemble
- Occupy Wall Street Protesters violently dispersed or assaulted and arrested. NYC bridge marchers want en banc review.
We do not yet have examples of violations of these Natural Rights:
Right to Free Speech
Right of Journalists to Protect Sources
Right to Practice Any Religion or No Religion
Right Not to Be Subject to Warrantless Searches of Body, Home, Vehicle, Papers, and Effects
Right to Privacy
Right to Travel (TSA Searches, Immigration checkpoints, Agriculture checkpoints, DUI checkpoints, etc.)